Read more about our concepts in the news.
- The best way out of this pandemic is to massively scale up testing. Here’s how to do it.
April 10, 2020 / The Washington Post
- An ethical plan for ending the pandemic and restarting the economy
April 1, 2020 / TED Talk
- How Civic Technology Can Help Stop a Pandemic
March 30, 2020 / Foreign Affairs
- Gesellschaft am Scheideweg: Was kommt nach der Coronakrise?
March 24, 2020 / Handelsblatt
- «Réinventer le libéralisme»
March 19, 2020 / l'Opinion
- AI is an Ideology, Not a Technology
March 15, 2020 / Wired
- Who will benefit most from the data economy?
February 20, 2020 / The Economist
- Do people want to sell their data? Insights on how to build a successful Data Union.
February 17, 2020 / Streamr
- Digital tools can be a useful bolster to democracy
February 16, 2020 / FT
- Everybody’s Brain Knows How to Run a Tail’: Glen Weyl Talks to Jaron Lanier About How to Live With Technology
February 14, 2020 / Logic Magazine
- Radical Solutions for Equality and Efficiency in Cities
February 12, 2020 / Oxford Urbanists
- Matt Prewitt on Radical Markets
February 9, 2020 / Big Ideas Podcast
- Spænd sikkerhedsbæltet: Glen Weyl vil redde kapitalismen, og han har en plan (Fasten your seatbelt: Glen Weyl wants to save capitalism and he has a plan)
January 25, 2020 / Politiken
- Redesigning Democracy in the Digital Age – Glen Weyl interviewed by Rana Foroohar at Davos WEF 2020
January 21, 2020 / YouTube
- Personal Data Is Valuable. Give Pricing Power to the People
January 7, 2020 / Wired
- Smashing Through Surveillance Capitalism With Blockchain
December 23, 2019 / Coindesk
- This is How Progress in Crypto Looks Like, According to Buterin
November 27, 2019 / Crypto News
- How crypto-activism is trying to change the world
November 24, 2019 / Decrypt
- Personal? Private? No such thing in data-hungry world
November 14, 2019 / Reuters
- Should people be paid for sharing their personal data online?
November 13, 2019 / Reuters