- RxC: RadicalxChange Foundation Ltd. We can be reached by mail at 137 Montague St. #298, Brooklyn NY 11201.
- GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller: Data Controller means the natural or legal person who determines the purposes whether or how any personal information are processed.
- Data Processor: Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is using our service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Principles for processing personal data
- Fairness and legality. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how their data is being collected, processed and used.
What personal data we collect and process
RxC may collect several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, without restriction:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, Postal code, City
How we use the personal data
RxC uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
RxC’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- You have given RxC explicit or implicit permission to do so
- RxC needs to comply with the law
Retention of personal data
RxC will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes explained in this Policy.
RxC will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
What personal data we collect and why
If you would like to get involved as a volunteer, we ask for your information so we can work with you to find an appropriate way or you to contribute to our growing movement.
If you would like to receive our newsletter, your information goes through MailChimp, which is the Data Processor for that activity.
Google Analytics may store cookies to perform its services. Google is the Data Processor for that activity.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
RadicalxChange Foundation’s website is: https://www.radicalxchange.org